This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I receive compensation if you purchase through any of links on this page identified as such (at no additional cost to you!)We have advertising relationships with the stores in this post
How to Get Motivated to Work Out
I know how hard is to maintain motivation to work out and keep on a strict schedule. how many time we start off great to begin our fitness journey, exercising everyday but slowly find ourselves falling into a fitness funk and call it quits. Sometimes certain events of our everyday life makes us fall into a fitness funk. Just know you wont be the first or the last because it has happened to all of us at one point of our life. If you are serious about making that change and going back to your fitness routine, I have a few tips that have helped me get out of my funk and into my motivation mode.
How do you get your Motivation back?
- Set a goal, make a list on what you want to achieve, whether is losing 10-15 lbs, tone or train for a 5K run, mini-marathon, mud race or even a bikini competition once you commit to one of these there’s no turning back and it will give you the motivation of not to quit.
- Always consult with your doctor to make sure you are ok to work out. Especially if you previously got hurt working out.
- Schedules working out in your daily routine and make it part of your everyday life. This is a must and is the only way you will commit to working out every day.
- If you can Join a gym with daily class schedule sign up but if joining a gym is not for you because you can’t afford it, Check out my Related Post: How To set up a Home Gym without breaking the Bank.
- Take it one day at a time, you are not going to lose 10 lbs from one day to another.
- Buy 2-3 fitness outfit, that looks cute and sassy to workout.
- Download a few exercise app so you won’t have an excuse not to work out.
- Download a good Playlist, so you have awesome music to workout to.
- If you are pressed for time then try HIIT Training, High Intensity Interval Training.
- Get a partner for motivation. ( but if this doesn’t work, you can do it on your own)
I know getting out of the FUNK can be hard but if you are determined that you don’t like what you see, when you look at yourself in the mirror the Boo, make that change. I wont lie it will be hard but I know you can do it.
How did you loose motivation? How did you get out of the FUNK and get back into working out? I would love to hear all about it, email me CC@Uniform-Beauty.com..