Information Collection And Use
Types of Data Collected
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We offer members-only free content to subscribers of our mail list. Readers can choose to provide a name and email address for this. We do not share that information with anyone, and will never send spam.
We send informative and interesting updates related to blogging, entrepreneurship, marketing, social media and current sales.
Subscribers can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the email from us.
We Are GDPR Compliant – GDPR Policy
We are in compliance with GDPR and our email service provider Mailchimp.
The Right To Be Forgotten
The right to be forgotten is a GDPR mandate that allows subscribers to ask to delete all of the data associated with them.
You may unsubscribe from our emails at anytime, and request that we remove all of your information and data associated, and we will delete it in it’s entirety
Under GDPR, each of our subscribers in the EU has the right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten), meaning they can contact us and we, and our mail service provider will delete all of their personal data from all systems.
As well, an unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each email sent
Also in the bottom of our emails, we remind you why you are receiving this email, reminding you where you opted in to receive them in the first place
Proof Of Subscriber Consent
When a subscriber opts-in to join our mailing list, they are given a double opt-in where they must confirm their subscription to join the list, and to receive the opt-in incentive. MailChimp adds a custom check box feature to our forms, for all EU subscribers to further verify that they are consenting to receive marketing emails.
www.uniform-beauty.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Uniform-Beauty
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com