This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I receive compensation if you purchase through any of links on this page identified as such (at no additional cost to you!)We have advertising relationships with the stores in this post
As a mom on the go and first responder, with my busy schedules is hard to make time for the gym. For some of us, we wish we had time and of course plus we don’t want to pay the high monthly gym fee. Gym membership cant get a bit costly and it doesn’t fit into our budget. This is why I compiled a list How to set up a home gym without breaking the Bank.
How can we built an affordable home gym?
Quite often busy mom like me, complain how they want to get healthy and Fit but just don’t have time for the gym or can’t afford it. How many times we joined a gym and promised our self we will make time and in reality, we only go a few times and never go back. We’re stuck paying for a gym that we hardly go to.
You don’t need high end Gym equipment to start at home because they can be very pricey and take up too much room. If you have a spare room or space and you can invest in some BASIC equipment you can set up a Home Gym.
What are some benefits of having a home gym?
- Eliminate the commute time.
- You can work out in the comfort of your own home.
- You wont pay a monthly fee.
- You wont have to wait to use equipment.
- You don’t have to listen to Loud grunting noise.
- You don’t have to deal with judgmental people.
- You wont have to wipe someone else dirty sweats.
- You wont feel embarrassed doing certain workouts that’s all EYES will be on you.
Some of us have the privilege to work out at work but most of those gyms are set up for the convenient of men on the job and not enough ladies friendly equipment. When I have to workout at work my motivation level goes from 10 to 0, because I literally hate the Gym at work.
What are the Basic Equipment you need?
If you are on a budget or don’t have a big space don’t’ get discouraged in trying to set up a home gym, you be surprised how creative you can become in designing the room layout and of course small hacks to make it work for you. When I started my Home Gym, I had a small space but I made it work and so can you.
- First, make sure you already have the room or designated space where you want to set up.
- Secondly set yourself a Budget, how much money you are willing to spend to start off.
- Once you know the size of the space you are going to be working with you can create the room layout.
- Once room layout is established you can start making a list of what Gym Equipment you can afford to buy according to your budget.
Once you have established your budget, I’ve listed a few the Basic Gym Equipment that worked for me when I started to build my home Gym. I hope it can work for you.
You can start very basic, pair of dumbbells, kettle bell, Floor mat, and jump rope. With these basic equipment you can get a FULL BODY workout in the comfort of your own home.
Once you establish your home gym with the basic equipment and as time goes by and you could invest in more exercise equipment and you have space. I’ve listed a few equipment’s that will be a great addition to your home gym.
Small space for a home Gym, here are a few furniture ideas that doesn’t take up too much space and great to have all your gym equipment organized. Click on the links below.
Do you have a Home Gym? What equipment worked for you and what didn’t? I would love to hear all about it email me at cc@Uniform-Beauty.Com
Don’t forget to subscribe.